Re: BUG #9518: temporary login failure - "missing pg_hba entry" - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mike Blackwell
Subject Re: BUG #9518: temporary login failure - "missing pg_hba entry"
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks Tom!

Mike

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>