Re: Selective backup script - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Blackwell
Subject Re: Selective backup script
Date
List pgsql-general

> What about using the comments on the database to control this?

That sounds close, though the comments are already being used for general descriptions.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to add 'no_backup' to the existing comments where appropriate.  I was hoping maybe I'd missed a 'user-defined database level metadata' field somewhere. ^_^

Thanks,

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com