Re: status/timeline of pglogical? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 11 May 2016 at 23:16, Vik Fearing <vik@2ndquadrant.fr> wrote:
On 05/12/2016 12:13 AM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On 05/11/2016 03:06 PM, Vik Fearing wrote:
>> On 05/11/2016 04:25 PM, Dave Page wrote:
>>> We have a long standing practice of not promoting external
>>> tools/utilities/add-ons in docs or with releases
>>
>> No we don't.  See 092c38a and f02b14f.
>
> For those that don't git everyday, is there a link to this?

They're the creation and an update of the last paragraph on this page:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/logfile-maintenance.html

It was added in 2010 by Bruce and updated in 2013 by Peter Eisentraut.

Plus also these references to pgAdmin, all present since at least 9.1

"There are several administration tools available for PostgreSQL. The most popular is pgAdmin III, and there are several commercially available ones as well."