Re: [HACKERS] StandbyRecoverPreparedTransactions recovers subtranslinks incorrectly - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [HACKERS] StandbyRecoverPreparedTransactions recovers subtranslinks incorrectly
Date
Re: [HACKERS] StandbyRecoverPreparedTransactions recovers subtranslinks incorrectly  (Nikhil Sontakke <nikhils@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 24 April 2017 at 19:59, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> I don't think that's generally true.

If you think that, from a risk perspective it is enough for me to
continue to investigate and I have been doing that.

As I said before I thought I had found a problem.

I'm suggesting we take the approach that if there is a problem we can
recreate it as a way of exploring what conditions are required and
therefore work out the impact. Nikhil Sontakke appears to have
re-created something, but not quite what I had expected. I think he
will post here tomorrow with an update for us to discuss.