Re: status/timeline of pglogical? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: status/timeline of pglogical?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 12 May 2016 at 00:52, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

If it becomes a proper community project (not necessarily a .Org project) then yes sir, let's do it! If not, then I suggest it go in the app listing on the website (just like any other product).

If you can give some criteria as to how we might judge these proper community projects, it will help.

And list which projects meet those criteria and which do not, so we can understand who is who.

Thanks