Re: ATTACH/DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: ATTACH/DETACH PARTITION CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 at 11:06, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 2:01 PM Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> If you can remove the ERROR without any other adverse effects, that sounds great.
>
> Please let us know what, if any, adverse effects would be caused so we can discuss. Thanks

Well, I've already written about this in two previous emails on this
thread, so I'm not sure exactly what you think is missing.  But to
state the problem again:

I was discussing the ERROR in relation to parallel query, not COPY.

I didn't understand how that would be achieved.

Thanks for working on this.