Re: Monitoring roles patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Monitoring roles patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 25 March 2017 at 16:30, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> I believe this and other reasons we've described are exactly why other DBMS' do what we're proposing.

It would help review if you could show some links and give a
commentary on what you think others do, what they get right and what
they get wrong, so we can be sure we are providing something people
actually want and/or expect. POLA needed. I don't want to be reading
various blogs about what those numpties on the Postgres project did in
v10. Thanks