Re: [PERFORM] pg bouncer issue what does sv_used column means - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Xenofon Papadopoulos
Subject Re: [PERFORM] pg bouncer issue what does sv_used column means
Date
List pgsql-general
Unsubscribe

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Sheena, Prabhjot <Prabhjot.Singh@classmates.com> wrote:

Guys we see spike in pg bouncer during the peak hours and that was slowing down the application. We did bump up the connection limit and it is helpful but now we  again notice little spike in connection. And one thing that I notice that is different is jump in sv_used value when I run command show pools during problem times

Can anyone please explain what value of sv_used means when i run show pools;

Regards

Prabhjot