Re: [pgvn_translators: 5] Re: Start a new translation for Vietnamese - Mailing list pgsql-translators

From Đặng Minh Hướng
Subject Re: [pgvn_translators: 5] Re: Start a new translation for Vietnamese
Date
List pgsql-translators
Hi,

> We are from PostgreSQL Vietnamese community.
>
> We have started the translation for Vietnamese.
> We are starting with PostgreSQL 10 and manage to release on this year.
>
> If there is another team are working on Vietnamese please let me know.

Welcome!

I haven't heard from another group translating to Vietnamese.

Now is a good time to get your translations into the upcoming PostgreSQL
11 release.

I attach the po files for Vietnamese.
Not yet completed (current progress is 21%), but we want it can be present from PostgreSQL 11 beta 1 (2018-05-24).

This translation is based on the template in http://babel.postgresql.org (2018-04-23 version),
we will update to the newest version next time.

Please find in the attached and merger into master.

Thanks and best regards,
---
Dang Minh Huong
Attachment