Re: Please update buildfarm members to current script version (REL_10) - Mailing list buildfarm-members

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: Please update buildfarm members to current script version (REL_10)
Date
List buildfarm-members
Ack. Will update in a day or two.

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 5:32 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Could I bug people to update their animals to the latest release
of the buildfarm client script?  Since this commit:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=40b132c1a

animals running pre-REL_10 scripts will not report full information
about failures in the pg_upgrade test.  This is particularly problematic
right now, because we're wondering what the heck is going on with
intermittent failures in that test:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/28041.1558408547@sss.pgh.pa.us

There's a patch in place to try to gather more info about that, but
it's useless if the affected animal doesn't capture the regression.diffs
file.  Thus for example, mayfly's latest failure might have yielded
useful information, except it's using REL_8 :-(.  We're only seeing maybe
one occurrence every couple of weeks, so missed opportunities are painful.

Please update at your earliest convenience.

Sandeep Thakkar