Re: BUG #15996: Unable to install any PosgresSQL version - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Sandeep Thakkar
Subject Re: BUG #15996: Unable to install any PosgresSQL version
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

A couple of people have reported the same issue on Windows 10 a few days ago. Here is the link to that thread which also includes the link to the test installer. One of the users has informed that it resolved the issue for him. Could you also try installing that and confirm? Please ignore the pop-up messages which are included in the installer for debugging purpose.

Thanks.