Re: pg12 rc1 on CentOS8 depend python2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From keisuke kuroda
Subject Re: pg12 rc1 on CentOS8 depend python2
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello Devrim.

Thank you for your help!
I have been able to install PostgreSQL 12.1(rpm) on CentOS 8.0(without python2).
It has also possible to install on CentOS 7.6(without python3).

Best Regards,
Keisuke Kuroda

2019年11月17日(日) 10:40 Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>:

Hi,

> Another idea might be to bundle them into the plpython package
> instead of contrib (and similarly for the plperl transforms).

This went into the last week's minor updates.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer