Re: Running postgresql databases in Docker - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From M Jane
Subject Re: Running postgresql databases in Docker
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Evan,

Thanks for the info. I will look into that.
regards,
Marian

Op do 21 mrt. 2019 om 16:10 schreef Evan Bauer <evanbauer@mac.com>:
Docker can certainly work, but for any kind of production application don’t keep the storage inside of the containers.  Take a look at the approach Crunchy Data (crunchydata.com) has done in their Kubernetes orchestrator for PostgreSQL clusters as a solid implementation example.  Sarah Conway good a good presentation at PostgresOpn SV last September, it may be online somewhere.

Cheers,

- Evan

Evan Bauer
eb@evanbauer.com