Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Chad Retz
Subject Re: Maybe time for an alpha release of the pgsql2 project
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Are there any updates on the ADBA abstraction itself? Specifically
around stability, test suites, potential inclusion in JRE in some
version, active contribution from anyone on the OpenJDK team, etc.

Thanks,
Chad