Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython - Mailing list pgsql-general

From c k
Subject Re: postgresql server crash on windows 7 when using plpython
Date
List pgsql-general
Server and client both are a single machine.

Chaitanya Kulkarni

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
On 08/24/11 10:06 AM, c k wrote:
I have added the python directory in the PATH. Another thing is I created another language plpython2u and succeeded. Still I will try to figure out the problem.

is it in the PATH that the server is using?   the server doesn't know or care anything about the client's PATH.

--
john r pierce                            N 37, W 122
santa cruz ca                         mid-left coast