Re: Implement for window functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Krasiyan Andreev
Subject Re: Implement for window functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Fixed patch attached, after new introduced conflicts.
Vik, can you add it to the next commitfest, to be able to test it.
Also, all tests from Oliver Ford's old patch also passed successfully.

На пт, 13.11.2020 г. в 0:44 ч. Vik Fearing <vik@postgresfriends.org> написа:
On 11/12/20 11:35 PM, Krasiyan Andreev wrote:
> Hi, it looks like Vik Fearing's patch does not apply anymore, because there
> are many conflicts with recent changes, fixed patch attached.

Thanks!  I've been away from this list for a while and I have some
catching up to do.
--
Vik Fearing
Attachment