Re: Implement for window functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Krasiyan Andreev
Subject Re: Implement for window functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, it looks like cfbot.cputube.org didn't recognize and can't apply a patch, so I resend it now with a different format, no other changes.

На ср, 30.12.2020 г. в 22:16 ч. Krasiyan Andreev <krasiyan@gmail.com> написа:
It works - now it compiles clean and all checks are passed, thank you. I will continue with more complex tests.

На ср, 30.12.2020 г. в 21:50 ч. David Fetter <david@fetter.org> написа:
On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 09:32:26PM +0200, Krasiyan Andreev wrote:
> Hi, after latest committed patches about multirange datatypes, I get a
> compilation error,

Oh, right. I'd been meaning to send a patch to fix that. Here it is.

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!