CFP for Postgres Open closes tomorrow 11:59pm PT - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject CFP for Postgres Open closes tomorrow 11:59pm PT
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello!

Our CFP for Postgres Open closes tomorrow at 11:59pm PT. We'd love to
have your proposal!

Find out more: http://postgresopen.org/2012/blog/2012/06/11/2012-call-proposals-open/

Last year, we had about 175 attendees, two great parties and some
amazing talks. We will be video recording and then releasing all talks
on YouTube, and our conference reviews were extremely positive for
meeting and learning from prominent members of the Postgres community.

We'd love to have you join us!  Let me know if you have any questions.

-selena

--
Postgres Open, September 17-19, 2012
http://postgresopen.org