Re: "TL;DR:" - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: "TL;DR:"
Date
List pgsql-docs

"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:
> Very inappropriate there: remove 'em!

I took a shot at reworking the portion ahead of the TOC, but I know
there are better wordsmiths than I out there.  If anyone wants to
redo it, I won't be offended.

I have a feeling the "Why were you sent this link?" section is a
little harsh, too; but haven't taken a run at that yet.

Reworded it. Now looking at the rest of the document.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com