Re: EDB gets Common Criteria for PGAS 8.4 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: EDB gets Common Criteria for PGAS 8.4
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/enterprisedbs-postgres-plus-advanced-server-achieves-common-criteria-certificate-at-enterprise-assurance-level-2-2011-11-02

> This is a big deal given the effort involved, and it's good for
> PostgreSQL in general, because even if you're not using PGAS 8.4 for
> agencies with low security requirements you can point to this CC
> certificate as proving that Postgres code is secure in general.

Cool!

This question is frequently asked by gov't agencies.

Is there somewhere on postgresql.org that we could stash this
information? The wiki is not a good place because it has poor search
engine juice.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com