Re: Configuration include directory - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: Configuration include directory
Date
Re: Configuration include directory  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello!

I've spent a little time with this patch and have attached revision 6.
 Thanks, Noah, for a fantastically detailed review.

The only thing I didn't do that Noah suggested was run pgindent on
guc-file.l. A cursory search did not reveal source compatible with my
operating system for 'indent'. If someone points me to it, I'd happily
also comply with the request to reindent. And document how to do that
on my platform(s). :)

I did just remove the references to the Apache project etc. I agree
that providing best practices is good, but I'm skeptical about
including best practices piecemeal. Adding it to earlier tutorial
sections would probably be a bit more visible IMO.

I also added examples to postgresql.conf.sample, per a suggestion from
Dave Page.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com