Re: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Travers
Subject Re: Prevent extension creation in temporary schemas
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 9:33 AM Chris Travers <chris.travers@adjust.com> wrote:

Thoughts?

To re-iterate, my experience with PostgreSQL is that people doing particularly exotic work in PostgreSQL can expect to hit equally exotic bugs.  I have a list that I will not bore people with here.

I think there is a general consensus here that creating extensions in temp schemas is something we would like to support.  So I think we should fix these bugs before we make it easy to do.  And this patch addresses one of those.

--
Michael

--
Best Regards,