Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Wissem
Subject Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication
Date
Re: Automatic Failover Hot Standby / Streaming replication  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-admin

Hello,

I am new user of Postgresql, I have successfully set up a Hot Standby / Streaming replication on 2 servers running on Redhat Linux 5 (Postgresql version 9.1).

I need to set up an automatic failover and discovered that there is a tool named; pgpool. I have searched a lot on the net and didn't found a useful article (step by step) to setup it.

Could you please help me and share any useful document with me?

thanks,