Re: BUG #18352: signature could not be verified for pgdg-common - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Johnson
Subject Re: BUG #18352: signature could not be verified for pgdg-common
Date
List pgsql-bugs
The initial error presented was from our EL7 mirror, but the error is also encountered on our EL8 mirror.

dnf reposync returns: Error: Failed to download metadata for repo 'pgdg-common': repomd.xml GPG signature verification error: Bad GPG signature