Re: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Katherine Mcmillan
Subject Re: exploring exhibition opportunity at FOSS4G in Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello all,

Apparently there is lots of interest in this, so I have withdrawn my name from consideration in hopes that someone with more experience/closer to the venue has applied.  I ask you Mark, and all of Postgres Advocacy, to please consider having a woman or other minority fill this spot, especially a Canadian from an underrepresented group.  It's a wonderful opportunity, and the optics will be bad if you select a man when qualified minorities have shown interest.  If no women or other minorities have shown interest, please let me know and I will re-submit my name for consideration.

Thank you!
Katie