Re: clang prefix for centos7 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: clang prefix for centos7
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 09:33 Devrim Gündüz, <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi Craig,

Thanks for reporting this (again). Next time, please try report using redmine.
That makes my life easier.

Can do.

Do you think this requires an update before next minor releases?

I'm surprised nobody's shouting about it, but they aren't. So it'll be fine for the next minor I think.

I suggest the Makefile.global workaround and not adding llvm dependencies.

I looked at adding weak dependences but of course rpmbuild on older rh doesn't support them.

I'll propose the Makefile.global patch to hackers too. I'll update if accepted.