Re: pglogical_output - a general purpose logical decoding output plugin - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: pglogical_output - a general purpose logical decoding output plugin
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 3 November 2015 at 02:58, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
> On 11/2/15 8:36 AM, Craig Ringer wrote:
>>
>> Here's the protocol documentation discussed in the README. It's
>> asciidoc at the moment, so it can be formatted into something with
>> readable tables.
>

> Is this by chance up on github? It'd be easier to read the final output
> there than the raw asciidoctor. ;)

Not yet, no. Should be able to format it to PDF, HTML, etc if needed though.

Depending on the consensus here, I'm expecting the protocol docs will
likely get turned into a plaintext formatted README in the source
tree, or into SGML docs.

The rest are in rather more readable Markdown form at this point,
again pending opinions on where they should live - in the public SGML
docs or in-tree READMEs.