Re: pglogical - logical replication contrib module - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: pglogical - logical replication contrib module
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 26 January 2016 at 20:33, leo <dazhoufei@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Steve Singer,

   I find the pglogical package has updated, I reinstall the new RPM package
and test again. But I find the same error in subscription node after I run
pglogical.create_subscription command:

Please don't side-track threads about patch review and development with requests for support of a released version.

This thread is about getting pglogical into PostgreSQL 9.6 core, rather than the separately released product that's been released to support 9.4 and 9.5.