Re: Do we need SQL-level access to amoptions functions? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Do we need SQL-level access to amoptions functions?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 18 January 2016 at 04:13, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

Does anyone know of client code that's actually doing this?

site:github.com "ginoptions" -"pg_am.h" -"ginutil.c" -png -typedefs -vim

and the same for "btreeoptions" looks promising.

Nothing seems to spring out on https://searchcode.com either.

It seems quite reasonable to leave such an esoteric corner as "fix it if somebody screams" territory for a point release.