Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all these months - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all these months
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 12:27 AM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 2017-05-26 08:58, Simon Riggs wrote:
On 26 May 2017 at 07:10, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:

- Do you agree this number of failures is far too high?
- Am I the only one finding so many failures?

What type of failure are you getting?

The failure is that in the result state the replicated tables differ from the original tables.

But what is the actual failure?  Which tables differ?  Do they have the same number of rows? Do they only differ in the *balance column or something else?  Are they transactionally consistent?

I have not been able to replicate the problem.

Cheers,

Jeff