Re: BUG #17652: Performance degradation after migrating from v13.4 to v14.4 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: BUG #17652: Performance degradation after migrating from v13.4 to v14.4
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Oct 19, 2022 at 12:21 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      17652
Logged by:          Michael Guissine
Email address:      mguissine@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 14.4
Operating system:   AWS RDS

Hello,

We recently upgraded our AWS RDS instances to PG 14.4 and are seeing weird
performance degradation.

First things first, did you do an ANALYZE on the database after the upgrade?  (Maybe RDS does it for you, I don't know.  But it isn't worth looking into anything else until you make sure that that has been done)

Cheers,

Jeff