Re: BUG #18078: createdb not working - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: BUG #18078: createdb not working
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 12:12 PM PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

Bug reference:      18078
Logged by:          Orhan Punar
Email address:      exaltedsoft@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 15.4
Operating system:   ubuntu 22.04.03

Hi,

Since i updated postgresql i receive errors when i try to createdb as
postgres user. The new package has bugs, it has affected my server instances
as well. Is this a known bug?

createdb in 15.4 works for me.  And presumably lots of other people, this is not the kind of thing that would go unnoticed.

You will need to provide some actual information.  Like, what your complete command was, and quote what error you got. Also how you installed and upgraded (and upgraded from what) might be useful.

Cheers,

Jeff