Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jeff Janes
Subject Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 9:08 AM, Anastasia Lubennikova
<a.lubennikova@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> 18.01.2016 01:02, David Rowley пишет:
>
> On 14 January 2016 at 08:24, David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I will try to review the omit_opclass_4.0.patch soon.
>

> Hi, as promised, here's my review of the omit_opclass_4.0.patch patch.
>
> Thank you again. All mentioned points are fixed and patches are merged.
> I hope it's all right now. Please check comments one more time. I rather
> doubt that I wrote everything correctly.

Unfortunately there are several merge conflicts between your patch and
this commit:

commit 65c5fcd353a859da9e61bfb2b92a99f12937de3b
Author: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Date:   Sun Jan 17 19:36:59 2016 -0500
   Restructure index access method API to hide most of it at the C level.

Can you rebase past that commit?

Thanks,

Jeff