Re: manual repository set up for ubuntu 24.04 'noble' fails certificate - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Bernard Baillargeon
Subject Re: manual repository set up for ubuntu 24.04 'noble' fails certificate
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
This error is something I cannot find a way around -it fails anything now in APT!:
bern:~$ sudo apt list
E: Conflicting values set for option Signed-By regarding source https://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/ noble-pgdg: /usr/share/postgresql-common/pgdg/apt.postgresql.org.asc != /usr/share/postgresql-common/pgdg/apt.postgresql.org.gpg
E: The list of sources could not be read.
Bernard (Bernie) Baillargeon