Re: Cannot Run EnterpriseDB Postgresql Installation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From javad M
Subject Re: Cannot Run EnterpriseDB Postgresql Installation
Date
List pgsql-general
One more thing i forgot to add
The console - help - about window reads
Tcl for Windows
Tcl 8.5.9
Tk 8.5.9

So i searched and tried downloading and running the latest Tcl available from http://www.activestate.com/activetcl
And what do you know, the same thing as in the screenshot running that tcl setup
Maybe some issue with the tcl in the postgresql setup
I tried older postgresql setup version like 9.0.9, 9.1.4, x64 setups but same issue.
For some reason the tcl component is creating some issue,

Javad