Re: PgAdmin Guru Hints on Windows blank - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: PgAdmin Guru Hints on Windows blank
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Issue will also reproducible if you use PostGreSQL 9.2 with 64 bit installers.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 5:49 PM, ems <laowaister@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using a 64 bit installer.

There is no hints folder in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.2\pgAdmin III\docs\en_US (I have 9.2 installed instead of 9.3)