Re: Truncate not working with pgAdmin 4 v6.3 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Yogesh Mahajan
Subject Re: Truncate not working with pgAdmin 4 v6.3
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi David,

I have created RM 7096. Fix should be available in the next release.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Wed, Dec 29, 2021 at 10:24 AM Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi David,

Yes. It seems this is a regression issue. You can report the issue here.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB