Re: Problem with Password log into PgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Yogesh Mahajan
Subject Re: Problem with Password log into PgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Can you please specify the OS, pgAdmin version & mode(desktop/server) and error screenshot?
If you are on windows check, directory ~/%APPDATA%/Local/pgadmin & check for the file pgadmin4.db

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB