Re: How to monitor Active Session - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Yogesh Mahajan
Subject Re: How to monitor Active Session
Date
Re: How to monitor Active Session  (M Sarwar <sarwarmd02@outlook.com>)
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

Have you tried clicking the refresh button in a server activity session? This updates the session data.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 9.54.24 AM.png

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB