Query function arg data types ONLY (no arg names) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeremy Finzel
Subject Query function arg data types ONLY (no arg names)
Date
Re: Query function arg data types ONLY (no arg names)  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
It appears that neither pg_get_function_arguments nor pg_get_function_identity_arguments could be used for this.  I want to get function argument data types from the catalog by ordinal position, without the argument name.

For example, I want the same information for these 2 functions:

foo(p_1 int, p_2 text)

- {int, text}

foo(int, text)

- {int, text}

Any suggestions as to how to use the catalogs or built-in postgres functions to query this?

Thank you!
Jeremy