Issue with pg_config and pg11 with postgresql-common? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Jeremy Finzel
Subject Issue with pg_config and pg11 with postgresql-common?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello - I received this report of a failure for pglogical-ticker:

Package: pglogical-ticker

Version: 1.4.0-1

The tests are failing since postgresql-common got updated to 208
https://ci.debian.net/packages/p/pglogical-ticker/unstable/amd64/

pg_buildext: error: /usr/lib/postgresql/11/bin/pg_config does not exist

I don't really understand what the issue is here or how to resolve it.  I am using the most up to date version of pg11 myself and I can't reproduce the error.  Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeremy