Re: PG16 walsender hangs in ResourceArrayEnlarge using pgoutput - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Bowen Shi
Subject Re: PG16 walsender hangs in ResourceArrayEnlarge using pgoutput
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 25, 2024 at 7:47 PM Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu) <houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
You analysis looks good to me, I think I missed to drop the newly created
slot when changing the logic to support row filter. Here is a small patch
to drop the slots in each cycle, it can fix the issue on my machine.

IIUC, the issue exists from PG15~HEAD. The current patch can apply
on PG16~HEAD, If it looks ok, I will test and prepare the patch for the
other branch.

This patch looks good to me. I tested again and didn't reproduce the problem.

Regards,
Bowen Shi