Re: "editor" privileges request for PostgreSQL wiki - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Rob Gravelle
Subject Re: "editor" privileges request for PostgreSQL wiki
Date
List pgsql-www
I missed it!  I might add a line or two...
rob

On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 12:01 PM Steve Atkins <steve@blighty.com> wrote:

On 06/12/2019 14:31, Rob Gravelle wrote:
Hello,

My name is Rob Gravelle.  I am a senior developer at Trading Central.  We use PostgreSQL for all our applications.  I would like to add my favorite PostgreSQL dev and admin tool to list on  the PostgreSQL wiki page, which is Navicat for PostgreSQL.

You'll find Navicat listed at https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Clients#Navicat

Cheers,
  Steve

Would it be possible to grant me editor privileges to do so?

Thanks!

Rob Gravelle

 Trading Central launches new TC Economic Calendar.  Discover the premium feature set your investors will love.
Offices in Paris (HQ), New York, Ottawa, London, Cyprus, Bucharest, Hong Kong & Shanghai
This message may contain confidential and proprietary information of TRADING CENTRAL group of companies and is intended only for the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this message please let us know immediately and you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. Please read the legal and regulatory information and warnings about the information provided.

Unsubscribe     Terms and Conditions