Re: PostgreSQL does not compile on macOS SDK 15.0 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stan Hu
Subject Re: PostgreSQL does not compile on macOS SDK 15.0
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thanks, everyone. Sorry to create multiple threads on this.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I've already submitted a bug
report to Apple (FB14047412). My colleagues know a key macOS engineer,
and they have reached out to him to review that thread and bug report.
I'll update if we hear anything.