Re: pgAdmin is not redirecting to /browser - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: pgAdmin is not redirecting to /browser
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Nagaraj,

Meanwhile, you can replace the file - https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=blob;f=web/pgadmin/authenticate/__init__.py in your pgAdmin installation and then restart to make it work.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 4:58 AM Nagaraj Raj <nagaraj.sf@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello,

for the first time, I was installed pgAdmin4 on RedHat server with apache httpd web server.  when I launch the application and run url https://localhost/pgadmin4, it loading login page and when I entered valid credentials it taking me to https://localhost or apache test page instead of redirect https://localhost/pgadmin4/browser/

after authentication completed if entered manually, this link https://localhost/pgadmin4/browser/ in the same browser pgAdmin is working fine.

Is it a bug or a behavior like this. Does anyone face the same kind of issue?

pgAdmin4 version: 4.21.

Thanks,
Naga

--