Re: Pg Admin 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Pg Admin 4
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Marissa,

pgAdmin here looks fine. You need to check if you're able to reach the server using psql command.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2023 at 2:18 AM marissa c <mathieumarissa0@gmail.com> wrote:
Screenshot 2023-12-18 at 3.47.50 PM.png

Hi,

This is the view I am seeing.

On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 12:04 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Marissa,

Can you confirm if PostgreSQL is up and running? You can try using psql command in CLI.