Re: Error creating new servers - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Error creating new servers
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Paul,

Looks like the "Servers" node in the browser tree is not selected. However, if it is not selected then it should not show the dashboard content.
Please open the bug here for the team to fix - https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new
Meanwhile, please select the servers node before clicking on add new server.