Re: backing up Query Editor files - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: backing up Query Editor files
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 7:53 PM Derek Ealy <derek.ealy@novawurks.com> wrote:
cool thanks.

It would be nice if there was an easy way to make backups or for an admin to download those files via the GUI.
We have feature request for that - https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3318 and will be considered for future releases.

Derek