Re: Partitioned table with fillfactor - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Partitioned table with fillfactor
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Endre,

On Mon, Aug 1, 2022 at 11:48 PM <endre_pekarik@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

'PostgreSQL 11.13 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc (GCC) 7.4.0, 64-bit'

I created a partitioned table. I didn’t load any data into it.

When I try to ALTER TABLE tablename SET (fillfactor = 80); , I get an Unrecognized parameter “fillfactor” message.  Is it because I can’t use fillfactor with the partitioned table?

Thank you

Endre

--
Thanks,