Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Sahil,

On Thu, Aug 24, 2023 at 8:07 PM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Can we include total space stats (left pie chart) in the same bar chart? or would it be better if we keep it separate?
image.png
How do you propose to merge both? I would also suggest using a stacked bar chart on the right. And format from bytes to MBs.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal